Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 1 – COMPLETE

Yup, that’s right I’ve completed one ENTIRE week….that’s SEVEN days and I’ve already realized a few key notes and things that will take a backseat to my daily activities.  You interested in the list? 
1.       There will ALWAYS be dog prints on my hardwoods cause I will never have time to clean them in between cleans (every 3rd Tuesday)
2.       Groceries will be purchased on an as needed basis…I don’t have time to determine what we ‘could’ or ‘should’ eat next Thursday, so if there is more than goldfish, pirates booty, chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese in my house then it’s a REALLY good week…..and dig in. 
3.       Dirty diapers (pee) may or may not constantly be sitting on the upstairs banister waiting to be taken downstairs….I have TWO hands and can only carry so much.
4.       My bed will never be made….EVER
5.       Chasing the dogs off the couches downstairs requires way too much energy, so I figured out a solution: flip up the cushions.  BOOYAH sucka!  (Thanks Kelly)
6.       Vacuuming will happen when I can’t remember the last time I vacuumed
7.       When I think the house is just too dirty or disorganized to function I will toss in a new Scentsy scent and pretend it’s now clean and organized and go about my day
My list is pretty short but I have a feeling it will grow as the weeks go on and on……and on……and friggin ON!
One more thing…..I’m so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open so I’m going to go pass out and watch the back of my eyelids for a good 9 hours.
More to come later……..like our family pictures =)

2 comments:

  1. MeL you are a doll. I love your blog keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I do the same thing with candles that you do with scentsy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete