Friday, July 22, 2011

Wreaths.....what's not to love?!?!


Making things.  That is what calms me.  Gives me a sense of peace.  Typically provides immediate gratification. 

Over the past few months I haven’t been making much.  Ask me why and I wouldn’t be able to tell you but a few days ago I just felt I had to make something, so off to pinterest I went.  Have you ever been to that site?  Well, if not it’s…um….addicting in all forms.  Check it out, www.pinterest.com and follow me!  Oh, and get ready to fall in love and waste your entire afternoon looking through everything.

So a few nights ago I put Kennedy to bed and started in on this small little wreath project while I watched Company Men.  Have you ever seen it? If not, you can skip it.  You’re welcome.  Anyway, I started cutting and tying and hot glue gunning and viola…..this is what came of it:



I love it and think it turned out great!  All I need to do now is make another one for my second door.

I got my inspiration from a this Halloween wreath I saw yesterday:



I just changed the fabric and added the flowers because I super puffy heart cloth flowers.  If you are interested in seeing the tutorial, visit http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/2010/09/boo-wreath-tutorial.html.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment: